EVO-BLOCKSEAL EARTH FRIENDLY WATERPROOFING SYSTEM BASED ON ADVANCED ACRYLIC POLYESTER POLYMER TECHNOLOGY
EVO-BLOCKSEAL – Penetrating up to 100mm, inorganic transparent water based impregnate. Outperforming all silane and standard acrylic solutions. Negative pressure to 4 Bar (60 psi).
Non toxic, non-caustic, non-flammable, polyester polymer formulation.
Waterproofs, insulates, hardens and preserves concrete blocks permanently.
Causes a chemical reaction that solidifies the component parts of pre-cast block, masonry, concrete and cement mortars into a single mass making it waterproof, resistant to acid, oil, fuels, fats and grease. Will stop dusting, cracking, seepage as it increases the density of the substrate, increases wear capability.
- All old or new concrete blocks, masonry used in Block wall construction.
- Suitable over weak and old substrates.
- 50 to100mm masonry penetrating saturant.
- Prevents saponification of paints, does not contain oils or solvents.
- Prevents efflorescence.
- Safe for users and adjacent areas, it does not require special protection equipments.
- Non-corrosive, non-toxic and non-flammable.
- Environmentally friendly. Saves hazardous classified materials transportation cost.
- Problem free bond for paint.
- Can be rendered or painted.
- Will not harm glass, tiles or aluminium.
- Permanently waterproofs and preserves, Concrete Blocks, Cement Bricks and Sandstone.
- Dries clear with a slight sheen
- Preparation of the surface
- Fill all holes and cracks
Clean the surface to be treated to remove dust, grease, salts, or unsound particles and loose or cracked paint, to optimize the penetration of EVO-BLOCKSEAL
It is critical that missing mortar and cracks are repaired prior to sealing with a suitable cement repair mortar.
Surfaces to be treated must be clean and dry.